The University of Lincoln has a long history of games-related research and teaching across a wide range of faculties and research centres.
The Games Research Group brings together this varied activity in order to provide a support network, and to help share the exciting and internationally recognised games work done at the university both by staff and students.
Our blog aims to share both news about our work and discussion on topics of interest to the wider games research community. In addition we also organise regular reading groups and special events that all are welcome to attend.
- RT @IanSchreiber: Dear video game students: read this now. Really, drop everything, just read it right now. http://t.co/VjXPcRAI2S
- RT @S0phieH: also, as @georgeb3dr reminded me; if you already know you want to make games, don't wait till university! make games now!
- Menno Deen is co-organising a game design event for swimming pools! Sounds awesome, great idea - swimgames.nl #chi2013
- @satanzpikez Awesome, congrats!
- Some awesome Game Design demos today! Posters will remain up in corridors/labs for everyone to admire. Monk statue from UDK says "gratz"!